We reserve the right to change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
• Your name
• Your website address
• Your contact information including email address and phone number
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we use this information do we collect?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• Improving our products and services.
• We may periodically contact you by phone, email, text message or mail to inform you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the information you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you receive an email or text message we will provide you with an “unsubscribe” link. Click on the link and follow further instructions to remove yourself from future communications.
• Whenever you receive a phone call from us you may request that we do not contact you by phone in the future.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Outlift Muscle & Fitness customers should note we reserve the right to contact you with important account information deemed necessary to ensure you receive an effective service. This includes the communication of results and other information deemed by Outlift Muscle & Fitness to be relevant and important in ensuring you receive the best possible service and results.
Outlift Muscle & Fitness distinguishes between important account information and communications intended to keep you informed generally about Add People promotions, discounts, products, and services which you will receive unless you inform us you do not want to.
Outlift Muscle & Fitness will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about Outlift Muscle & Fitness
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable for this service. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write email email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct it in line with your request.